Terms and Conditions
By registering your details on our website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions laid out below. Please read these carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
If you have any questions in regard to these terms and conditions please contact us by either email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01629 823885 (Monday–Friday, 9am to 5pm).
PLEASE NOTE This is a Trade Website and you are entering into an agreement as a Trade/Business Customer.
Throughout the terms and conditions set out below the use of the term 'company' shall refer to Willow Direct Ltd.
The Contract Between Us
Any purchases made through the website will be with Willow Direct Ltd, unless an approved account has been opened with credit terms agreed by both directors, Willow Direct Ltd must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed.
Once payment has been received Willow Direct Ltd will confirm that your order has been received by either sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form or by verbal confirmation over the phone. The confirmation email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Willow Direct's acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
Willow Direct Ltd is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
These terms and conditions and all transactions relating to this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non–exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions cover all orders placed with Willow Direct Ltd either via the website, phone or email. Any other websites which are linked to from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites. We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
Willow Direct Ltd own the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which, with a director’s permission you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non–commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
You may not create any link to this website without prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
Unless otherwise provided in these conditions, the Goods are at the risk of the Buyer from the time of delivery.
In the points stated below Willow Direct Ltd shall be referred to as the 'Company'
Ownership of the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until the Company has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it.
Until ownership of the Goods has passed to the Buyer, the Buyer shall:
- Hold the Goods on a fiduciary basis as the Company's Bailee;
- Store the Goods (at no cost to the Company) separately from all other goods of the Buyer or any third party in such a way that they remain readily identifiable as the Company's property;
- Not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods; and
- Maintain the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on the Company's behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable satisfaction of the Company. On request the Buyer shall produce a copy of the policy of insurance to the Company.
The Buyer may resell the Goods before ownership has passed to it solely on the following conditions:
- Any sale shall be affected in the ordinary course of the Buyer's business at full market value [and the Buyer shall hold such part of the proceeds of sale as represent the amount owed by the Buyer to the Company on trust for the benefit of the Company and the Buyer shall account to the Company accordingly].
- Any such sale shall be a sale of the Company's property on the Buyer's own behalf and the Buyer shall deal as principal when making such a sale.
The Buyer's right to possession of the Goods shall terminate immediately if:
- The Buyer has a bankruptcy order made against him or makes an arrangement or composition with his creditors, or otherwise takes the benefit of any statutory provision for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (being a body corporate) convenes a meeting of creditors (whether formal or informal), or enters into liquidation (whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amalgamation, or has a receiver and/or manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of its undertaking or any part thereof, or documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator of the Buyer or notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by the Buyer or its directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in paragraph 14 of Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986), or a resolution is passed or a petition presented to any court for the winding-up of the Buyer or for the granting of an administration order in respect of the Buyer, or any proceedings are commenced relating to the insolvency or possible insolvency of the Buyer; or
- The Buyer suffers or allows any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on his/its property or obtained against him/it, or fails to observe or perform any of his/its obligations under the Contract or any other contract between the Company and the Buyer, or is unable to pay its debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or the Buyer ceases to trade; or
- The Buyer encumbers or in any way charges any of the Goods.
The Company shall be entitled to recover payment for the Goods notwithstanding that ownership of any of the Goods has not passed from the Company.
The Buyer grants the Company, its agents and employees an irrevocable licence at any time to enter any premises where the Goods are or may be stored in order to inspect them, or, where the Buyer's right to possession has terminated, to recover them.
Where the Company is unable to determine whether any Goods are the goods in respect of which the Buyer's right to possession has terminated, the Buyer shall be deemed to have sold all goods of the kind sold by the Company to the Buyer in the order in which they were invoiced to the Buyer.
On termination of the Contract, howsoever caused, the Company's (but not the Buyer's) rights contained in this condition shall remain in effect.
All product prices and delivery charges are shown in UK pounds sterling. Your payment card company will perform any currency conversion.
Free standard delivery applies to orders over £300 excluding VAT to a single mainland UK or Ireland address.
Credit Notes & Returns
If your product is faulty upon delivery contact must be made within 7 days of receipt by phone or email and we will replace or a credit note will be created for use against a future order or in the case of an account any outstanding invoices.
If goods are ordered incorrectly, then with approval of one of the directors these can be returned to Willow Direct Ltd, at the expense of the buyer, in exchange for a credit note.
Please post returns to the following address:
Willow Direct Ltd Units 7 -9 The Hill Cromford Derbyshire DE4 3QL
Availability of Goods
If Willow Direct Ltd is unable to fulfil any order that payment has been taken for then you will be notified as soon as possible and any sum taken by Willow Direct Ltd from you will be re-credited to your account and you will notified by email at the address given by you in your registration form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Willow Direct Ltd will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Changes to This Agreement
Willow Direct Ltd reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unforeseen, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.